Now is the time to begin the new year by starting some new habits that will help you learn from your projects.
- Keep your own log – Record what works and what doesn’t work in your own log for future reference.
- Share Lessons Regularly – Make lessons learned a regular part of your project reviews.
- Schedule the Meeting – Schedule your project review meeting as soon as possible so it doesn’t get ignored.
- Set a Good Example – Come to the project review meeting with information and ideas.
- Avoid Lumps of Text – People respond better to simple text and images instead of long reports.
You can read more on this subject here.