There is always room to learn more about SQL Server by attempting to answer SQL Server interview questions, even if you aren’t looking for a new job. I have written on the subject of interview questions before, but there is a large number of resources on the internet to help you find new questions. This is a list of questions from Deanna Dicken, written several years ago.
- What is Referential Integrity?
- What is the difference between a clustered and a non-clustered index?
- What are DML triggers and what types of triggers can you have on a SQL Server table?
- What is a four-part name?
- What is a Linked Server?
- How do you handle an error from within a stored procedure?
- How do you auto number rows in SQL Server?
- What is a left outer join? Give an example.
- What is a cursor and why would you use it?
You can read the entire article here, as well as check your answers.