It has been three full years since I started this technology blog. I originally created this blog as an easy to search reference for SQL Server information, really for my own personal use. This started as a place to store example scripts, techniques, and information about SQL Server. It has grown to include information about many of the subjects I deal with in my professional life, including programming, security, and project management.
Here are some basic facts to entertain you on this historic occasion:
- This site has been in place for three years, and I have posted over 1200 individual posts.
- I have posted at least one post for each calendar day for the last three years.
- I have never missed a day in three full years, which is much more difficult than it sounds.
- The site now gets about 170 visitors per week, with an average of 40 page views per day.
- When this blog started in December 2013, I was getting an average of 4 visitors per day.
- The top 5 counties that have visited this site is the USA, United Kingdom, India, Russia, and Ireland.
- Someone from over 110 counties has visited this site in the last 12 months, with over 14,000 individual page visits.
I hope you continue to visit this site and you should encourage your friends to visit as well. Thanks.